Monday, August 10, 2009

The time I realized I wasn't writing.

So I have not written in a very long time. And for that, I probably should apologize to you all for failing to provide interesting updates in relation to my life. However, the person I should really be apologizing to is myself.

I tried to write on this blog every day when I started that, and unfortunately that only lasted two weeks. There were reasons for not writing after those two weeks, such as my best friends' wedding week where I was involved in helping prepare the wedding as a bridesmaid, but now that not much has happened in my life other than starting my job and getting used to that schedule, I have no excuse for not writing more often.

I hope to stick to writing more often now.

Unfortunately, I do not have much else to say right now. My main goal in this post was forgiving myself and others for not writing as much as I should.

I have ideas for future blog posts, though. Like how I solved my make-up situation, and how I find the character development in Battlestar Galactica fascinating.

Goodness gracious, aren't you looking forward to updates on my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Woman Friday, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena