Sunday, August 1, 2010

The time when I actually wrote again.

It's been quite a while, and for that, everyone can blame me.

There's been a lot going on at home here, which isn't a complete excuse but it is definitely some. When you have to vacuum up around 40 gallons of water from your flooded basement, you know there's a lot going on.

The main thing that's been going on is that I've just been flat-out unmotivated to do much. This includes writing, which I'm very surprised I'm even doing right now. However, I take this current activity to be a good sign that things may be improving in my psyche, or at least there's some small part of my brain that is still telling me I don't really want to suck.

I doubt I'll write much more tonight. I just wanted to get something out on "paper" to clear my thoughts. I hope at some point, I can start writing blogs again regularly. I am also debating about starting another blog, one that's a bit more upbeat and interesting than this one. But we'll see. My first goal really should just be to write more.

If anyone is still reading this, keep track of me this next month. If, by August 31, I have not posted at least two more times, you can all contact me however you so desire (a comment on an old blog, a message on Facebook, a personal e-mail, etc.), and rip me a new one.

Yes, you will all be my accountability readers.

3 comments:

  1. I hereby promise to rip you a new one if you need it. Because I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't talk because I just wrote my first post since April:P. But I love reading your posts any chance I get! So...don't stop!

    ReplyDelete

© Woman Friday, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena