Friday, June 12, 2009

The waiting period.

Supposedly, I was to help my friends Trish and Sean move some stuff from their old apartment to their new one... two hours ago. I sort of feel useless right now, but at this point, I can't do anything, and it wasn't really my fault. They disappeared to the merry old land of Wal-Mart and the longer they are away the less I feel motivated to help them move, especially since it's quickly approaching 10:00 p.m. and I still have a few things left yet to do myself.

Right now I'm sitting here watching The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, giggling at Gollum/Smeagol's dialogue with himself. And not more than 10 seconds ago I squished a spider.

Yep. My life is pretty exciting.

But on the bright side, I got my laptop back today! I am indeed sitting and squishing spiders in the comfort of my own technology.

I suppose I could post a longer blog later tonight, but as of right now, I have no creative inspiration to write anything humorous or philosophical. So stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Woman Friday, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena